This release contains bug fixes, a few new features and some improvements.
- IWA and SAML authenticators: added wgui.spnegoAuth.errRedirectPeriod and wgui.samlAuth.<id>.errRedirectPeriod configuration keys for tuning the time period of displaying the error page before redirecting browser onto the login page.
- IWA authenticator: added second (optional) query for getting user’s groups from Active Directory during IWA login. This allows for nested groups information acquisition to be configured.
- Accessing http/https targets with custom http headers set up using env() function, e.g. ‘_env.https.[www.target.com].header.cookie’: ‘myCookie’
- Elasticsearch support: queries can be executed on data in Elasticsearch. Query results can also be stored in the Elasticsearch index.
- Query results saving in a relational database.
- Reading data from relational databases: refactored input stream commands
- Data Store editor: the browse-button uses real-time values in the editor form to connect to the data store. Browsing is restricted to the currently editable store only.
- DataBrowser: keyboard navigation improved. Arrow, Pg Down/Up, Enter and Backspace keys can be used for navigation in all views.
- “Admin - Users & Groups” menu: added descriptive text to the User/Group/ExtGroupMapping deletion dialogs.
- “System status” menu: remastered Effective Settings view.
- Script and Pattern editors: removed ctrl - shift - arrow tab navigation, text of displayed error messages made selectable.
- The full name of a logged in user (if set) is used instead of a username in the rightmost menu at the top bar
- Background version checker: connection exception logging with debug log level (previously: error log level).
- Improved processing performance of concatenated GZ/ZZ/PiGZ/PiZZ files.
- Increased processing speed of GZ/ZZ/PiGZ/PiZZ files on Intel-based 64 bit OSX and Linux platforms by 20%.
- Listing queries for cloud (Amazon/Azure/Google cloud) targets with the ‘includeContainers’:true argument.
- Removed unnecessary creation of the folder “users” under the path specified by the config parameter sx.user_data.dir.
- Failure to attempt to create own log directory on the very first run fixed in both SpectX and SourceAgent startup Windows scripts.