- Elasticsearch support: enhanced control over large responses from Elasticsearch, optimized search predicate delegation by object subfields
- UI: Incorrect group list rendering in user properties window in case of list sizes greater than 40.
- Elasticsearch support: connectivity issues to 6.6+ clusters
- Update download progress indication and cancelling possibility in SpectX Update dialog.
- Data Store editor: glob patterns can be used in data store Read ACL definitions, in addition to prefixed uri paths.
- Resource tree filter. Defaults to filename filter, c:<string> searches for files containing ‘string’, and t:<hour/day/week> searches for files modified last hour/day/week.
- Result set _raw_text column contents exportable to file from ‘Save’ and right click context menus
- Query filter creation from resultset selection supports time ranges for timestamp columns
- Support for reading data from ZIP archives. See more at Working With Zip Archives.
- UserAdmin role.
- Increased processing speed of Bzip2 files on Intel-based 64 bit OSX and Linux platforms by 20%.
- Improved editor auto-completion in nested function calls
- Data Store Editor: ‘.’ symbol is allowed in store name
- Map feature properties popup displays correct values for tuple type columns
- Export of chart with column names containing non-ASCII characters
- SpectX configuration keys
engine.fs_unmanaged_accessare deprecated. Instead, new configuration keys engine.da.protocol.<protocol> can be used to define usage permissions for each data access protocol separately.
- SpectX configuration keys
- DataAccess/HDFS: High availability clusters accessibility support
- Functions: INDEXOF, ROT13, ESCAPE_OCTAL
- OpenJDK 8 HotSpot Java Runtime Environment is now supported (see more at Installation)
- DataAccess/HDFS: improved accessing secure HDFS clusters with multiple Kerberos authentication realms configured
- On Windows, Data Browser started by pressing Browse button in data store configuration editor window for previously stored configuration, fails to connect to the data store.
This release contains bug fixes, a few new features and some improvements.
- IWA and SAML authenticators: added wgui.spnegoAuth.errRedirectPeriod and wgui.samlAuth.<id>.errRedirectPeriod configuration keys for tuning the time period of displaying the error page before redirecting browser onto the login page.
- IWA authenticator: added second (optional) query for getting user’s groups from Active Directory during IWA login. This allows for nested groups information acquisition to be configured.
- Accessing http/https targets with custom http headers set up using env() function, e.g. ‘_env.https.[www.target.com].header.cookie’: ‘myCookie’
- Elasticsearch support: queries can be executed on data in Elasticsearch. Query results can also be stored in the Elasticsearch index.
- Query results saving in a relational database.
- Reading data from relational databases: refactored input stream commands
- Data Store editor: the browse-button uses real-time values in the editor form to connect to the data store. Browsing is restricted to the currently editable store only.
- DataBrowser: keyboard navigation improved. Arrow, Pg Down/Up, Enter and Backspace keys can be used for navigation in all views.
- “Admin - Users & Groups” menu: added descriptive text to the User/Group/ExtGroupMapping deletion dialogs.
- “System status” menu: remastered Effective Settings view.
- Script and Pattern editors: removed ctrl - shift - arrow tab navigation, text of displayed error messages made selectable.
- The full name of a logged in user (if set) is used instead of a username in the rightmost menu at the top bar
- Background version checker: connection exception logging with debug log level (previously: error log level).
- Improved processing performance of concatenated GZ/ZZ/PiGZ/PiZZ files.
- Increased processing speed of GZ/ZZ/PiGZ/PiZZ files on Intel-based 64 bit OSX and Linux platforms by 20%.
- Listing queries for cloud (Amazon/Azure/Google cloud) targets with the ‘includeContainers’:true argument.
- Removed unnecessary creation of the folder “users” under the path specified by the config parameter sx.user_data.dir.
- Failure to attempt to create own log directory on the very first run fixed in both SpectX and SourceAgent startup Windows scripts.