Getting Started with G Suite Logs¶
To connect to your G Suite logs with SpectX:
- Create a service account in Google Cloud Console and enable it to access the G Suite Admin API. Step-by-step instructions for configuring access to G Suite.
- Create a new G Suite datastore in SpectX.
That’s it. You are now ready to double-click on the datastore, browse the log files and run queries on your G Suite logs. To try our query examples on your logs:
- Download the SpectX G Suite query pack from Github
- Upload to the query pack to the resource tree
4.1 Right-click on a folder in the resource tree, pick
upload zip archive or single file
4.3 Navigate to and choose the query pack .zip file
- Point the query examples to your G Suite datastore
5.1 Right-click on your G Suite datastore, pick
Properties and copy the URI of the datastore
5.2 Open the gsuite/view/view_default.sx query of the query pack with SpectX
5.3 Paste (replace) the URI after the LIST command in the view_default.sx query. Save the query.
5.4 Open and run other queries from the query pack.
gsuite:// is available only with the Enterprise license. It is also temporarily available with the Free license
until 1’st Novemeber 2020 for getting feedback from the community.