Installing on Windows¶
- Download the installation package SpectXDesktop.msi and run it (double-click).
- Choose “Install” for installing to default location.
- Allow installer make needed changes
- Finish installation and run SpectXDesktop
- Switch to SpectXDesktop window. Click on “Open”.
See how to configure downloading MaxMind database for geoip country and ASN lookups.
- Your default browser opens to “https://localhost:8388”, displaying accept EULA dialog:
- SpectX activation screen is displayed. Select “Enter your email … ” and submit your email (note that this requires Internet connectivity).
- SpectX user interface is displayed in the browser. You’re done with initial setup!